Thursday, September 22, 2005

SHAKE THE ANGER 1: A GULF OF 2 TOWERS

I'm STILL having 2 shake the anger from my body.
The more i learn the more i have 2 4get temporarily, push it out of my immediate mind...
I see Bush. I see Cheney. I see Rove. I see Rice.
And all i see is EVIL.

I think of the FIRST unknown brother, lost 2 "big diseease with a little name"
I FEEL my brother, lost, today.

I see thousands of people left behind.
Water as far as the eye can see.
I see a concentrated, incredibly pressurized crash-course microcosm of our treatment by the power establishment in this country.
Yea-sure-it DIDN'T happen because they were black, it happened because they were POOR and BLACK.


I see hatred SO perfect that people actually burn.., and fall 4ever...
I see a fucking truncated, broken, foriegn, and scraggly skyline.
I don't know what city that/this is.
MY city is now missing.., and i have 2 live HERE instead.
I see people left behind. In a pit in the ground.

No comments: