Friday, December 30, 2005

"Let The Bells Ring Out 4 Christmas...And The Closing of The Year..."

Okay.
So usually this time of year is PURE HELL.Hate It.Usually.

It would start rite b4 Halloween and last until Janurary was a week or so old.
Thats been the case since before my teens really.Just awful,always dreaded the end of the year.It always seemed 2 end up being about what a failure i was again,all the things i fucked up or didn't do,how theres no way anything would really change in the year ahead-not to mention how lonely i was,how much (depressing)'decking of the halls' was going on around me,the abject disappointment that my birthday would leave me with.....
I HATED this time of year.

The closing of the year 2005 ....is VERY different.
Matter of fact..,much of 2005 has been different 4 me.

I am different 4 me. lol

It doesn't surprise me then also that i recently came across several beliefs/sayings/mantras that express a few of the changes in my perception and internal environment perfectly...

The first - "We don't see things as they are,we see things as WE are."
WAIT - Read that again.....

"We don't see things as they ARE..,we see things as WE are."

Wow,huh..?If ur in a receptive enuff place-u can see how powerful,and EMpowering and clarifying that statement really is.

At several point at the end of this year i've wondered WHY is it that i feel SO different this year..,this time around...
All the changes i have been feeling i've made..,all the fear i let go of..,all the self-doubt i wrestled with,the control i stopped futily trying 2 exert...IT WAS ALL REAL.
I had done it.
MADE alot of the changes.
APPRECIATED what i DID have.
SAW the struggles 4 what they were-OPPOURTUNITIES...
PUT my contentment BEFORE my DESIRES.("Thank God 4 what u have-TRUST God 4 what u NEED.")
This year may have started out with a devestating 'loss'-but as it turned out-i gained- over the course of the rest of the year-MORE OF MYSELF THAN I'VE EVER HAD BEFORE.("He who knows others is wise-He who knows himself is ENLIGHTENED.")
And apparently-that is a REALLY good start.



Thank you,Mary G.

Thank u,Sylvia Amanda("You can't change the past,but u can ruin the present by worrying over the future").

Thank u,FJH.

Even thanks to OBM,for it is sometimes our mistakes that teach us more than our 'sucesses'-("Remember that not getting what u want sometimes is a wonderful stroke of luck...").

Thank u,C.Hutchinson,for freeing me from the baggage of a dead 'friendship' that no longer was so.

And also to Kid Immortal (lol-"If anyone speaks badly of u-Live so none will believe it."),G., and Baby Mu..(and remember you two...-"To get out of a difficulty-One must usually GO THROUGH IT..."),for reminding me of what a friendship could and SHOULD be...

It mayb a little early yet 2 thank You,Sexxxy Profssr-but know that our so far short tyme has made quite the possible opening very exciting....Hope u continue 2 create space witih my world.........

The proverbial and continued extra special thanks goes 2 Sandra B.,for lighting the way so often for the past few years,for making the trip outta the woods,in hindsight-so easy...

Thank you to those that hurt me,lied to me,and disappointed me-for u fine-tuned and clarified and most often,in the end-proved rite that voice inside my head that said-"FUCK THEM!"-when i knew ahead of time u were gonna do just those things...

Thank you for those that repeatedly SHOWED me love - TOLD me love - and RODE my love....................( i also definately thank those that just played with it a little bit......fun was had by all..).

And if i didn't mention u by name-rest assured i mentioned u by HEART.


And lastly but MOSTLY..i thank ME.

The guy who had 2 face it all(and 4 most part DID...).
The guy who had 2 deal with it all(and as much as i could-DID..).

The guy who ended up APPRECIATING IT ALL.

I am blessed more than i can express.
Hope any of the blessings i learn 2 use well,spread them outward.

BLESSED BE ALL.

Thank you,'05.
G bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful words, ST--even more so because I know they are for real. I'm so happy that 2005 was wonderful. You deserved it to be. And to think that so much of that (if not all of it) was within your control.

2006 will bring many blessings to you. Happy New Year!

Who's the "sexy perfssr"??!! :-)

Anonymous said...

sup.pa.ya.know.i.got.mad.luv.for.you...stay.blessed
stay.true.to.yaself..live.ya.life.baby.for.its.yours.to.live
im.just.glad.to.be.an.extension.of.it....ya.know.i.got.ya
back.....happy.new.year..talk.to.u.soon

baby.Mu