Monday, March 6, 2006

Rakeena Kabira Glover Janurary 28,1970 - February 17,2006




She was a beautiful girl
And now i have 2 miss her
She really changed my world
And now i have 2 miss her....

She really loved her songs
And now i have 2 miss her
She was on an adventure
And she always brought me 'long.....


She was fierce
And not afraid of fightin'
For anything she wanted
But if u loved her
And made her laugh
She fight the world 4 u.........


And now.
I have 2 miss her.


And now instead of saying
I LOVE HER
I have 2 say
I LOVED HER

God rest her soul.

Thank u,Maddy and Tae 4 knowing just what i mean.
All blessings 2 the Mohameed family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BABY SHE WAS K-STAR....THE ONE AND THE ONLY....THAT WAS AWESOME STEF...VERY CREATIVE PICTURE...KEEP IT COMING ....LOVE YA......
MARI

Anonymous said...

Hello Stefan,

You should remember me, this is Lexie, Kabira's friend. We hung out one night and I ended up in the hospital, remember? lol

Was looking for K, ran across your web site and am gathering that she's no longer with us. I'd really would like to know what happened to her. I'd appreciate if you could respond to this email (lexlaur@aol.com).

take care

Anonymous said...

HI STEF BABY,
BEEN SO BUSY BUT NEVER BUSY ENUFF TO STOP BY AND SHOW U SOME LUV....I MISS U I WILL BE COMING FOR U SOON....LUV YA
MARITZA

Anonymous said...

Stefan,
Iam Kabira's aunt, it means so much to know how much you cared for her.I loved my niece very much and I love you for being a friend to her.
Aunt Pat
Alabama

Anonymous said...

hi steffy baby i see the love still goes on...oh how i still miss her sooo much..i love u n miss u boo...come see me soon come out im fixin up my apt....