Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Smoke List

Okay.

Forgot 2 ask mom 4 a take home joint.
Shit.
Started thinking...


BEFORE I DIE


I want 2 smoke in a hot air balloon over the Valley of Kings.
I want 2 smoke right b4 swimming with the dolphins.
I want 2 smoke watching Prince perform live.
I want 2 dance with the Aborigines at the foot of Devils' Tower, and smoke.
I want 2 climb Mount Kilimanjaro as high as i can, and smoke.
I want 2 ride a gondola thru Venice, Italy and smoke.
I want 2 smoke and go skydiving.
I want 2 smoke while riding the Orient Express.
I want 2 drive cross-country and smoke (and not get caught ONCE).
I want 2 swing thru the trees of the Amazon jungle, rest on a branch, and smoke.
I want 2 eat peyote under the tutelage of an Indian shaman, and then smoke (this one might b overkill).
I want 2 smoke while in the topmost car of the London Eye.
I want 2 smoke at Studio 54, at a party with Marilyn Monroe, James Baldwin, Edith Piaf, Truman Capote, Tutankhamen, my ex-boyfriend Hector Rodriguez, Dorothy Dandridge, Janis Joplin, Sylvester, John Lennon, Sal Mineo, Keith Haring, Alfred Hitchcock, my aunt Mary Garfield (she probably won't b smoking, tho-smooth, dry, LARGE martinis will b fine, thank you), Billie Holiday, JFK, and Malcolm X.
With Larry Levan in the DJ booth.
I want 2 smoke RIGHT NOW.





That second 2 last 1 might have 2 wait 'till after i'm dead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I would personalize some of the locations, I agree with the sentiment 100%.